Client Services Manager
A blend of personal and virtual assistance, Cream Counsel customizes shared secretarial solutions providing a range of soft support services businesses need to accelerate growth. Especially helpful for start-ups and small businesses, we offer a variety of off-the-shelf task modules like call answering and calendar management, and are also able to craft bespoke packages to support unique requirements. We’re a boutique business, so you’ll find yourself at home in the company of a friendly and personal team of staff passionate about what they do.
We are looking for a Client Services Manager to be responsible for maintaining existing business with current clients and assist with bringing new clients on board. Managing a team of Executive Assistants, you will also be responsible for handling your own key accounts.
Main Roles and Responsibilities:
• Develop and nurture a strong relationship of trust and understanding with our client base.
• Provide a range of administrative and secretarial support services directly to key assigned clients.
• Coach team members to deliver consistently exceptional services to their clients, managing and monitoring their performance periodically.
• Be ready to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new clientele opportunities with a strong understanding of our services.
• Explore new and alternative methods, practices, tools and technologies to continuously improve service delivery.
• Coordinate, manage and continuously develop our current pool of pre-approved service providers to meet the service expectations of clients.
We’re Looking For Individuals Who:
• Display initiative, are self-driven and self-motivated.
• Are great communicators and have excellent interpersonal skills.
• Are resourceful and enjoy finding solutions to challenges, always possessing a “can-do” attitude.
• Have a passion for service.
• Are good at multi-tasking.
• Are efficient, meticulous, detail oriented, extremely well-organised and completely reliable.
• Are computer savvy and skilled in the suite of Microsoft office applications.
Previous experience in business management and /or as a personal assistant is advantageous.
and knowledge of their competition. They must be ready to develop creative solutions for existing clients, as well as pursue new clientele opportunities.
Interested candidates, please send your application into firstname.lastname@example.org (Attn: Lindsay Goh).